- Designer - Instructor - Servicing Sewing Machines.
- Monogramming and embroidery.
- Private Lessons or Group Lessons.
- Custom Items based on customer specifications.
- Totes, diaper bags, zipper cases, purses, wallets
- Blankets and pillows
- Kitchen items - aprons, table runners, napkins, placemats
- Stuffed toys (Teddy Bears, Elephants, Giraffes, Unicorn)
- Custom Monogramming and Embroidery
- Memory Items from loved ones clothing (pillows, stuffed toys, quilts)
- Classroom provides sewing machines and notions.
- Private lessons $25/hour
- Group (2 or more) $25 to $35 per class depending on item and time.
- Bring your own fabrics or purchase a kit.
- Located in Austin, Texas.
- Call or email to schedule a class or private lessons.
- Email for a brochure to be sent to you for specific items:
- Blankets and Pillows
- Totes, Purses, Zipper cases
- Baby or Children Items
- Kitchen Items - table runners, napkins, aprons
- Custom Sun Sails
- Check FB or Pinterest page for "Peggy Mason Designs" for additional sample items
Check the "Class Items Examples" page for ideas of classroom sewing.
|Fred made a Unicorn before class.|
|Fred and Lizzie with the Teddy Bear|
|Rag Quilt with Hannah|
|Students made a Unicorn|